Monday 25 October 2010

Fasader


Engelsmannen lämnar ett meddelande på voicemail:
"Hi älskling, I'm in the lounge waiting to board. I plan on dumping the bike at home before going to the office, I'm with the San Fransisco guys and might have them with me when I come home. Call me."

Engelsmannen skickar ett SMS:
"Just out of the tunnel. Will be home in an hour with the bike. May have SF guys with me."

Engelsmannen ringer:
"I'm at the station. Where have you been? Never mind, I am coming home in 15 minutes and Andrew is with me."
Jag (argt): "Yes, I know. Don't you think I am being decent?!"
Han: "I never know with you. You might aswell be dancing away in your underwear to Carola."

Jaha, oj. Var det det han inte ville att kollegorna skulle se? Har viss förståelse. Jag klär på mig och sätter på kaffe.

1 comment:

Lisette said...

Hihihi! Underbart! =)